[OM] Re: For what is this adapter intended to be used?

Subject: [OM] Re: For what is this adapter intended to be used?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:48:15 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> It can just as easily attach your Celestron or Meade catadioptric
> telescope... as well as many others.  :-)

At least with Meade, you need another piece. It screws onto the
telescope body where the eyepiece adapter attaches with a slip nut, so
rotation is adjustable. I has the thread for the T adapter on the back.
Mine is maybe three inches long or so, the right length for prime focus
at infinity to be at the film plane.

Makes a nice, solid connection that easily holds an OM steady.

Moose