[OM] Re: For what is this adapter intended to be used?

Subject: [OM] Re: For what is this adapter intended to be used?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 19:41:42 -0400
The Celestron is the same physical arrangement.  But I bought my C8 in
1974 and honestly can't remember if the T threaded tube was included in
the base price or an optional extra.  I just noted that the price is not
much higher today than it was back then and also includes a computerized
"go to" motor drive... although I think mine is much better built.

Chuck Norcutt