[OM] Re: [OT] How I spent Memorial Day

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] How I spent Memorial Day
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 19:56:24 -0400
They're formal only in the sense that the entire family is in one spot
and everyone is posing and making an effort to smile for the camera.
It's always a challenge to try and find a shady spot at 1:30pm that
doesn't also have strong, mottled sunshine and other bright surfaces
that love to challenge the dynamic range of the sensor.  But two studio
flash units for fill, a big battery pack, raw mode and PhotoShop help
make up the difference.

Here's the entire family as a group.
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/memorial_day_2008/formals/img_5869e_c%2011x14.htm>
I still have to fix the reflections in the glasses and a few other
things.  I've already been asked if I can grow some more grass in the
bare spots in the foreground  :-)

Chuck Norcutt