[OM] Re: For what is this adapter intended to be used?

Subject: [OM] Re: For what is this adapter intended to be used?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 20:08:22 -0400
I think the tube below is what is on my 750 CAT.? I saw one example on yabe
that did not include either the tube piece or the cam specific t-mount adapter.
Mike

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/202137-REG/Celestron_93633_A_SLR_35mm_OR_Digital_.html

At least with Meade, you need another piece. It screws onto the