[OM] Re: OT - anti virus / spyware programs

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - anti virus / spyware programs
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 20:47:07 +1000
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Some nice shots there.  Too bad about the beach. 3" of rain in 2 hours
> is a lot of rain by anybody's book.  (but I clearly remember 12" in 24
> hours once)

Thanks, Chuck. Where was the 12" rainfall, out of curiosity?

Last year, about a month before we moved here, there were falls in the
region of 689mm/27" (Mt Bilewilam) and 713mm/28" (Rainbow Beach) in a
24hour period (August 23rd 2007). Noosa (Tewantin) only got 310mm/12"
though. This is probably why our own roof gutters are a foot wide and
deep (though we still have to figure out where a couple of leaks into
house are coming from).

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads