[OM] Re: OT images for a slow list day.

Subject: [OM] Re: OT images for a slow list day.
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 23:55:29 -0400
Funny, I just did some flowers, too - and I've hardly done any in the
past (it probably shows), but it was mixed into what seems to have
become one of my more common subjects - classic cars. Old Westbury
Gardens is a beautiful place. Looked just as nice as it did in the early
70's in "Love Story" as it did in the opening sequence of "Dallas" up to
the new "Manchurian Candidate" &  "Bernard and Doris" - and countless
ads and movies in between.

Didn't have much time as I was working the car show, and also didn't
have a tripod, so had to make do with ISO 800, SR, handholding my cheap
$139 Tamron 70-300mm LD Di, and some off-brand DSLR that came in dead
last in Consumer Reports comically expertise-lacking new reviews.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1036&message=28164317