[OM] Re: OT - anti virus / spyware programs

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - anti virus / spyware programs
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 23:03:11 -0400
Its merits are that it works and works reliably.  Updates itself each
day and goes about its business on a schedule that you set.  Never seems
to miss a beat. I complained about hogging resources but it uses fairly
little CPU.  It does however keep the disk hopping.  That is not a
problem now that I have moved the start time to 11:00 pm and set it to
shut the computer down after it finishes.  It's now after 11:00 and it
has just started up in "fast" mode where it now seems to be averging
about 15% CPU usage.

Chuck Norcutt