[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: revolution comes to Avenida de Elche and

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: revolution comes to Avenida de Elche and other stuff
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 08:06:57 -0400
I choose the great beer commercial in Alternate 10.  I also offer up the
portraitist's view of Karen in Alternate 1.  I don't know Moose's
overlay trick but if you click on the first one, click next at the top
of the page and then alternate between previous and next you'll get the
overlay effect.  <http://www.chucknorcutt.com/Karen/index.htm>

Chuck Norcutt