[OM] Re: NI - was: minimizing scan noise - was: How I did this?

Subject: [OM] Re: NI - was: minimizing scan noise - was: How I did this?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 12:45:48 +0800
I remember it was briefly discussed before, searching the net you will also
found some NR software comparison but many of them are quite outdated. I
think the most popular one are Neat Image and Noise Ninja.

You may already found NI will kill some low contrast details but there are
lots of control you can change to improve it. Sometimes you also need to
sample more than one area to do a fine-tune of the noise profile to make
the NR more effective.

C.H.Ling