[OM] Re: Did a May Wedding

Subject: [OM] Re: Did a May Wedding
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:38:14 +0200
Me either,

My wife and I decided not to waste so much money, it was her second time
and I was more interested in the party :-), so we split ours over two
days, The first was wedding on a friday in may followed by meal, but
only parents and siblings invited, then as as surprise for my new bride
I had booked a helicopter to whisk my wife and I off to a nearby hotel
for the night. That was cool landing on the lawn of the hotel, I believe
a few have copied the idea  now ;-)   then on the saturday night we
invited everyone we knew to a buffet party with free bar. No need to
limit numbers and relatively cheap.

My wife enjoyed the flight as you can see here  - finecam s3
http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/816365#311128614_uLA6D-M-LB

and here is the view from our room as the heli left
http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/816365#311129327_NyHZ8-M-LB

cheers IanW