[OM] Re: OT PayPal now required for selling on that auction site?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT PayPal now required for selling on that auction site?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:36:29 +0100
Piers

I think that it is for everything now.  I found, at last, some
information and it would seem to have been a change in the conditions
of being a seller.

So I have just gone ahead and listed it with PP as a payment option ...

Good plan: if anyone wants one, I'm have a year-old Apple MacBook Core
2 Duo (2GHz and 2Gb RAM) on the auction site which I will take off for
the reserve of £550 (less the auction fee that I will have saved) plus
postage.  It's on the auction site at:

http://tinyurl.com/5kq6sv

The photos are available on a separate website as well:

http://picasaweb.google.com/threeshoes/SalePhotos

I hope that no one minds my making this available on the List; I won't
mention it again.

Chris