[OM] Re: OT PayPal now required for selling on that auction site?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT PayPal now required for selling on that auction site?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 07:40:17 +1000
The 'trial' in Australia has not commenced yet - can't remember the
start date but it is under investigation by the Consumer Commission
following a shitstorm of protest. It will allow ONLY payment by PP or
in person on pick-up, not just force you to list it as an option.
I'm furious because the ONLY problem I've ever had with payment apart
from a bit of buyer tardiness on occasion was with Paypal - my
account was raided, rather clumsily thank goodness but it took a fair
amount of work to fix up, was seriously inconvenient,and I had to
shut down my account for some days.
Andrew Fildes (still fuming, or at least outgassing).
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx