[OM] Re: OT PayPal now required for selling on that auction site?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT PayPal now required for selling on that auction site?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 07:52:27 +1000
Doubt it - once they realise, they'll simply not offer international
shipping!
As to protection - as a buyer, I managed to get a purchase from
Malaysia reversed n PP but when I tried it on a Califorinia seller
who clearly misdescribed an item, I got refuse flatly without
explanation.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx