[OM] Re: OT. pc backup software.

Subject: [OM] Re: OT. pc backup software.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 07:30:09 -0400
I can highly recommend SyncBack freeware or SyncBack SE (not free).  The
freeware may be all you need but you might want to check the functional
comparison here: <http://www.2brightsparks.com/syncback/compare.html>

I ran the freeware for about a year or so but finally decided to pay the
USD 30 for the commercial version.  But I did that as much for a "thanks
for a fine product" statement as I did for the additional function.  I
don't think you can go wrong with this product.  The documentation is
excellent and the interface makes it easy to use.

IIRC, I think I heard of SyncBack on this list which elicited several
other recommendations from list members so I think you may see some more
follow-on recommendations here.

Chuck Norcutt