[OM] Re: More Leica

Subject: [OM] Re: More Leica
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 15:28:17 -0400
I've seen that camera listed by Photo-Arsenal before, and if you click the
'see other items by this seller' button, you'll see they have another one
for sale, despite the auction claiming the one liked from the online
photographer is the only one in existence.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design