[OM] Re: More Leica

Subject: [OM] Re: More Leica
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 08:12:56 +1000
No, been through them - poor communication non-functional stuff,
almost all on lost cost items (excluding a couple of Noctiluxes).
I should mention that I bought a new Leica item from them - very fair
price. They wouldn't communicate about cost of shipping but sent it
anyway so I got it post free. I suspect incompetence though, which is
a worry if you're buying a high value item.
I wonder what they'd ask for an Oly M1 kit!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx