[OM] Re: New Assessment of M8 by a Pro

Subject: [OM] Re: New Assessment of M8 by a Pro
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 21:02:17 -0300

CH ............. you speak well indeed in support of your assertion that
"Made in China" is not an automatic euphemism for poor quality as I had
implied in my posting to which you replied. Looking back and having re-read
your posting below you  have refreshed my thinking on the issues.

As a one-time-long-time-ago-pre-1997-era resident of HK please be assured
that you have helped reshape my thinking; thank you.

John Hudson