[OM] Re: kitesurfers

Subject: [OM] Re: kitesurfers
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 11:47:45 -0400
All of the kite boarders I saw were young, tan and fit. They had
muscles. There is an enormous amount of exertion in the activity.
There also was the story of a lad in the Jupiter, Florida, area,
literally plucked out of the ocean by the wind, hurled across the
beach, and dashed into a parking lot. He survived, so the story goes,
but not in the same shape he was in before the, ah, accident.

Proceed with caution. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com