[OM] Re: New Assessment of M8 by a Pro

Subject: [OM] Re: New Assessment of M8 by a Pro
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:39:15 +0800
If Thailand and Malaysia has general better quality they will be "the
world's factory", not China. China is not much cheaper then both in
manufacturing cost.

If you can feel the difference probably Tamron has tried to develop local
components. This is complicated, if they do not have a good design and
quality system then problem will happen.

Quality is not depending on "who" make it, it is on the hand of the company
behind, this case is Tamron.

C.H.Ling