[OM] TOPE 34: finally live!! And the shooting season for TOPE 35 is open

Subject: [OM] TOPE 34: finally live!! And the shooting season for TOPE 35 is open now!
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 21:59:30 +0200
Hi guys,

Wow, this one has taken a LONG time for me to complete, due to some
organisational issues, as well as being overly busy as of late.
Anyway, please let that not take away any of the fun and beauty of yet
another fine TOPE gallery! With 28 great images, this gallery is
another cracker!

For those of you who may have submitted something, and do not see
their entry; please resend it, and I shall add it. Also: the usual
schedule of a 2 week anonymity period will apply, and further entries
that weren't yet submitted, but were more or less taken within the
timelines are still welcome.

Then: on to a quick TOPE 35 announcement! The shooting season for TOPE
35 has opened on June 10th, and will be open until more or less July
21st, 2008.
The theme is a very special one this time, as it is the "Dealer's
choice" theme, which essentially means that you are completely free to
pick your favourite shot taken within the shooting interval,
regardless of the subject!
The theme abstract, hence, reads:
This is a "wildcard theme", and it carries as subtitle: "your best
shot during the shooting interval". Anything goes, and everyone has
complete freedom in picking their favourite shot taken during the
shooting interval.

Soooooo, over and out for now: you all can go and check out the fine
new gallery, and I shall now do the mandatory 100 push ups for having
taken so long to put TOPE 34 live...:P

Cheers!
Olafo

Main page:
http://www.tope.nl

Direct link to TOPE 34:
http://www.tope.nl/tope_index_page.php?event=34

Direct link to the complete TOPE Events calendar:
http://www.tope.nl/events.php