[OM] Re: Laguna Garzón & Piazza del Popolo

Subject: [OM] Re: Laguna Garzón & Piazza del Popolo
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:21:46 -0300
Right, Chris. Targeted on the sandbars, and the distant landscape looks
now with less contrast. It's a tricky backlit photograph, and I never
liked it as a composition - but I'm still amazed that the Zuiko didn't
produce ant flare.
Uploaded in adobe RGB '98, I assume you're using Safari.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/2586478359/sizes/o/