[OM] Re: [WTB] Rolleiflex TLR

Subject: [OM] Re: [WTB] Rolleiflex TLR
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 07:46:06 +1000
I've actually got three of them which is why I want to get rid of a
couple - I was wrong; plain 220's, not 220f's.
I've got the 80mm and the 55mm - both perform really well.
I like the finder but if you're holding it near your waste rather
than your waist, you may have some difficulty in reversing. :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx