[OM] Re: How high's the water

Subject: [OM] Re: How high's the water
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 20:19:41 -0700
Oh - I thought this list was free of that kind of stuff, or I have missed
that in the past - but of course the government is doing all kinds of nasty
stuff in order to kill all the human population.  After all, the only way we
might survive!

They put stuff in the water, spray us from commercial airliners with mind
altering chemicals (the infamous chemtrails), sell us teflon pans and pots
so our brains get soaked in Fluoride, fry our brains with our cellphones.
The list is endless and growing.  Some of this of course makes sense in a
way, like the teflon stuff (teflon is not something you should eat on a
daily basis), but I doubt "they" had anything to do with that.

Those who want to learn more about all this nasty stuff "they" are doing
should read "Tales from the Time Loop" by David Icke.  The subtitle tells it
all: "The most comprehensive exposé of the global conspiracy ever written
and all you need to know to be truly free".

I read the book so I guess am truly free, but I am still not sure free from
what.