[OM] Re: OT: Flooding in Iowa

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Flooding in Iowa
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 06:37:26 +0100
Thanks for that update, Joel.  I must confess to having been ignorant
of the plight of you and Iowa City (and of the silver-nosed/tongued
one).

Congratulations on having organised your house so well, but I'm sorry
for your having had to leave home and it must have been even more
distressing for your mother ...

I hope that it all returns to normal asap.

Chris