[OM] Re: [way OT] Re: How high's the ... rant

Subject: [OM] Re: [way OT] Re: How high's the ... rant
From: Robert Burnette <r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 03:21:21 -0400
That comment about Crichton was tongue in cheek, Andrew. My point is that being
a "long term policy activist and populist with a long term documented interest
in environmental issues" does not make Al Gore an expert on global warming, any
more than my long term photographic activity and "documented" (by photographs,
equipment purchases and endless conversations) interest in photographic issues
makes me an expert in present and future photographic developments.

Robert