[OM] Re: [way OT] Re: How high's the ... rant

Subject: [OM] Re: [way OT] Re: How high's the ... rant
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 19:50:36 +1000
Sorry - I read some of the Crichton and I'm still cross.
Gore is an expert in communication - we need those too.
As to expertise in and of itself - I'm paid to write about cameras
and photography by a reputable magazine (it's printed on shiny white
paper) so be afraid - be very afraid.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx