[OM] Re: #118

Subject: [OM] Re: #118
From: Robert Burnette <r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:27:27 -0400
Ah, geebee.... Your astute photographic "eye" has captured one solution to our
current fossil fuel problems. Now, if we could just find a way to shorten the
distances between our homes and our jobs, marts, etc. Perhaps we should be
directing our resources towards developing transporters. That would solve both
problems. It seemed to work well for Captain Kirk and his crew. Dr. Who also.
;o)

Nice shot. Is the person on the back of the cart a "clean-up assistant," or
part of the safety "equipment?"

Robert