[OM] Re: [way OT] Re: How high's the ... rant

Subject: [OM] Re: [way OT] Re: How high's the ... rant
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 11:00:47 +1000
Read carefully - his hypocrisy whether real, imagined or invented by
his enemies has ABSOLUTELY NO BEARING WHATSOEVER on the argument itself.
His motives and behaviour are not part of the problem at all.
His substance or lack thereof does not bear on the validity of the
argument.
It's like claiming that God can't exist because some preachers are
evil hypocrites.
Can you not see that?
It is an ad hominem irrelevancy (attack the person, not the argument).
Shoot the messenger because he limps.
If you can't, you are in the company of smug, ignorant millions, but...
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx