[OM] Re: Sorry

Subject: [OM] Re: Sorry
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 22:27:54 +1000
Maybe it's a good opportunity for everyone to take a step back from
their keyboards, and note that this round of rhetoric has had two
bookends (Joel at the start; Bob at the end). I am not suggesting that
the tribulations of either "bookend" and their families should taint the
thread with any regret. I'm just suggesting, I guess, that all these
points have perhaps been pretty well hashed over sufficiently here for
now, and that it's possible, from the point of view of ongoing list
harmony and its normal, smooth ride of ideas, discussion, acquaintances
and friendships, even amidst disagreement, that the conversation has
reached a point where it's costing a lot more than it's returning.

I offer this humbly but sincerely: Can we move on, at least for now?

Cheers,
Marc