[OM] Re: New ideas

Subject: [OM] Re: New ideas
From: AS <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 18:32:21 -0700 (PDT)
JPG lost a lot of readers from the transition.
However, I am sure it recovered. I deleted my account
early on but for some reason I still receive emails. I
find myself checking them out and found some
interesting info on upcoming contests and events.

I came very close to getting a photo printed in JPG
but that was the one and only time. I never submitted
after that.