[OM] Theft notice

Subject: [OM] Theft notice
From: Steve & Alicia Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 22:49:37 -0500
Hi, Y'all-
Remember about a month ago I asked about which digicam to buy, and ended
up with one of the Cameta E-510 demonstrator kits? Well, no more. It was
stolen out of my luggage on my flight back from Fresno on Thursday.

I guess I'll be back in the market once I get reimbursed for it. In the
meantime though, if any one sees an E-510 and 14-42 with these serial
numbers, please let me know:
62503893 and 212364863.

Also, would anyone happen to be able to tell me which serial number goes
with the camera, and which with the lens?

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas, Tx usa