[OM] Re: Antialiasing in new generation Olympus cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Antialiasing in new generation Olympus cameras
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:05:15 +0200
Hello Leandro,
I don't know what the people at DPreview are smoking, but what I can see
from my E-3 is very sharp files!

http://picasaweb.google.com/zuikooh/NewAlbum2306081555

shows our cat Rosie (yes a cat picture :) with the 50mmf2. Picase downsizes
to 1600x1200 but I'ld gladly send you the original file, but be carefull not
to cut yourself :).
Original @ f6.3 1/250 and 100 iso, fill flash 1/64 for the first picture.

Don't believe what others test and write, but what you can produce yourself.

All the best,

Iwert.