[OM] Re: Bounce Grip and the T32

Subject: [OM] Re: Bounce Grip and the T32
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 07:41:58 +1000
You've obviously forgotten the Zuiko fever we all used to suffer from
- the amount we used to spend on odd lenses, how much we lusted after
the 21/2, 50/2, 90/2. I got  a tweak the other day when I saw a
dealer on ebay with three 250/2's on offer, in the $4K range. I never
even got to see one of those in the flesh.
The rathole seems a bit smaller these days.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx