[OM] Re: Bounce Grip and the T32

Subject: [OM] Re: Bounce Grip and the T32
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:00:40 -0500

> A Metz 45 or 60 series potato masher flash (I think those model numbers
> are also guide numbers ala Olympus) might also fill the bill but I think
> you need the SCA321 (?) adapter for Oly TTL.

I don't know why, but I've never been too excited about the Metz potato
mashers. They're nice and everything, but I've always thought they were
beyond ugly.  Besides, the bulk of them are worn out.

There comes a time in a person's life when he/she realizes that you don't
want to mess around with hodgepodge stuff.  Just give me Olympus and I'll be
a happy camper.

:)

AG