[OM] Re: A picture that only an E3 or E330 could have taken ?

Subject: [OM] Re: A picture that only an E3 or E330 could have taken ?
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:06:22 -0500

> BTW, I have couple of questions about DSLR's and live view.  When you
> switch to manual, can you do exposure adjustments, such as low/high key and
> see the results?  And can you see the depth of field at the same time?  Can
> you move the spot metering to any point on the screen?

Sorry, Boris.  The Minolta has this live-view capability really sorted out.
NOBODY does live-view as well.  What you describe is something very, very
unique to the A-series K/M cameras.  Stay tuned--the brain trust in Sony's
camera development section includes more than a few of those very same
engineers and programmers that figured it out for Minolta.

AG