[OM] Re: #117

Subject: [OM] Re: #117
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 21:55:10 -0300
Thank you Moose - you have just answered to a question I had in mind for
at least two years, and didn't know even how to pose it.
The link below goes to one of the first scans I did myself, and took me
hours to get to a fair approximation to the Velvia red, and did not left
happy.
To my surprise, the stone which you can see bluish is light-brown in the
Velvia. Green leaves are quite accurate nonetheless.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/477219563/sizes/o/

Fernando