[OM] Re: Bounce Grip and the T32

Subject: [OM] Re: Bounce Grip and the T32
From: "David D Miller" <olympus-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:19:20 +0100
> You've obviously forgotten the Zuiko fever we all used to suffer from
> - the amount we used to spend on odd lenses, how much we lusted after
> the 21/2, 50/2, 90/2. I got  a tweak the other day when I saw a
> dealer on ebay with three 250/2's on offer, in the $4K range. I never
> even got to see one of those in the flesh.

There's a dealer on ebay who appears to have several 250/2's on offer: The
photos are apparently of the actual lenses for sale, but the photos on the
different items are identical - right down to the serial numbers.  He might
be completely genuine, but something like this puts me right off.  (And his
prices are too high to get excited, anyway.)