[OM] Re: Test msg

Subject: [OM] Re: Test msg
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 19:16:32 +1000
I don't want to be smug either but I don't get 2 a day, and I have
one account, take no particular measures and wouldn't know how to
defend myself to be honest. I used to get quite a lot. This week a
couple of personal enhancements, an invitation to reply to a "lonely
girl' and a version of the Nigerian letter which made to my regular
inbox - that's about it. I'd assumed that the peak days of spam were
over - I had no idea that people were still plagued by it.
I suspect that it's a combination of using an ISP who filters well
and a well-trained Mac with OSX (4.8 I think).  Perhaps two per week
don't go directly to my trash folder, which I check as occasionally a
good one goes there and I deliberately route some non-junk but
annoying stuff there.
I have no idea what I'm doing right.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx