[OM] Re: #117

Subject: [OM] Re: #117
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 06:04:13 -0400
I think that's a v3 function.  My v2 Firefox knows nothing of
gfx.color_management.  Actually, I don't understand why I would want a
color managed browser.  sRGB is the default and was specifically
designed for viewing images on monitors.  I guess some folks use Adobe
RGB but that is an editing space and not a display space.

Chuck Norcutt