[OM] Re: OT Case dropped against man taking picture. Re: Staithes

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Case dropped against man taking picture. Re: Staithes
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:12:33 -0700
> Guy in supermarket sees kid in fancy dress as a Pink Tiger so snaps
> her with
> his mobile phone cam. Mother reads the Riot Act and security / police
> called...
>
> Discuss?

Yea, the mom over-reacted. But it is always good form to ask
permission to take a photo of someone.

:::: What we watch, we change. Attending mostly to the dramatic, we
neglect the slow. Monitoring flawed gauges such as stock prices,
consumer confidence, and gross domestic product, we organize our
institutions to generate high stock prices, confident consumers, and
the grossest domestic product we can muster. Conversely, because we do
not watch them, we do not get the healthiest lives, the strongest
communities, or the most vibrant ecosystems. -- Cascadia Scorecard
2004, Northwest Environmental Watch ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.EcoReality.org ::::