[OM] Re: T45 Flamethrowers

Subject: [OM] Re: T45 Flamethrowers
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:32:52 -0500
AG,
        If you decide to press forward with acquiring the T45 it looks
like you will be hunting down different parts for it. Happen to stumble
across this item:

<http://www.keh.com/OnLineStore/ProductDetail.aspx?groupsku=OM2301060031
10&brandcategoryname=35MM&Mode=&item=0&ActivateTOC2=&ID=26&BC=OM&BCC=1&C
C=23&CCC=7&BCL=&GBC=&GCC=>

Hope that helps.

Charlie