[OM] Re: which OM to 4/3 adapter???

Subject: [OM] Re: which OM to 4/3 adapter???
From: Scott Peden <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 00:58:48 -0700
Brass, in the listing, is a good sign.

I've bought four, one from Germany (not as expensive as Olympus but
pricey) another from some seller that is no longer around in the USA,
and two from a fella in China, which was just as good as the expensive
German one (and looks identical.... identical.......exactly identical)
and the China one was inexpensive and the shipping was really fast,
considering.

http://stores.ebay.com/VirtualVillage-USA
search OM 4/3
Humm, he's getting pricey, it is up from $25
http://search.stores.ebay.com/VirtualVillage-USA_OM-4-3_W0QQfciZQ2d1QQfclZ4QQfsnZVirtualVillageQ2dUSAQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsaselZ180724076QQsatitleZOMQ204Q2f3QQsofpZ0
*
Yup, this looks like the other ones I got, though it doesn't say Brass
this time:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Olympus-OM-Type-to-Olympus-4-3-System-Lens-Adapter_W0QQitemZ250261629714QQihZ015QQcategoryZ30059QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

Scott