[OM] Re: which OM to 4/3 adapter???

Subject: [OM] Re: which OM to 4/3 adapter???
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:24:30 -0400
Jinfinance (a seller trusted by me and others here) is still selling a
brass adapter for $19.95 with free shipping.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/OM-adapter-to-Olympus-4-3-E-1-E-410-E-510-330-MF-1-repl_W0QQitemZ350073948496QQihZ022QQcategoryZ30059QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>
I have a couple of his OM->EOS adapters.
He also sells focus confirm adapters now for $56.95 plus shipping but I
have no experience with this product from anyone.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/AF-Confirm-OM-for-Olympus-4-3-E510-E3-E410-E330-adapter_W0QQitemZ350073743505QQihZ022QQcategoryZ48552QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>

Chuck Norcutt