[OM] Re: Fwd: IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: Alicante to Bath and back

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: Alicante to Bath and back
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:37:57 +0100
It might be that you went to the wrong places, Chuck, but interesting
and tasty sausages are quite common now.  It's pretty well unheard of,
in England now at least, to be able to buy the charred cylinders that
were passed off as sausages in pubs 30 years ago.  They're not exactly
_good_ for you now, but at least they're tasty and contain a high
proportion of meat.

Chris