[OM] Re: Fwd: IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: Alicante to Bath and back

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: Alicante to Bath and back
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:28:23 +0100 (BST)
Ian, I think the butchers is around the corner of the market, off the
main street. If it is the shop I am thinking of there is a raised
pavement (sidewalk) for our american friends outside, so that the shop
is about 3 feet above road level. There is an even better butchers in
Crickhowell about 20 mins down the road.
If Nathan had contacted me I could have met him within 30 mins for a
cup of coffee. Never mind, perhaps next time.
   Regards, John Duggan. Wales UK.
--- Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2008/6/27 Nathan <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >> Instead of a normal PAW, I have posted a more extensive travelogue
> >> from last week's drive to pick up my son in Bath, a couple of days
> >> in Wales, and then the drive back:
> >> http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=146
> Never mind the photography, where, exactly, in Abergavenny is the
> butcher's shop in alternate 11?  Might have to drop in there sometime
> to stock up on sausages.

Not happy with your email address?.
Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at
Yahoo! http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html