[OM] Re: Fwd: IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: Alicante to Bath and back

Subject: [OM] Re: Fwd: IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: Alicante to Bath and back
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 21:45:00 +0100
2008/6/27 JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Ian, I think the butchers is around the corner of the market, off the
> main street. If it is the shop I am thinking of there is a raised
> pavement (sidewalk) for our american friends outside, so that the shop
> is about 3 feet above road level. There is an even better butchers in
> Crickhowell about 20 mins down the road.

Ta for that, John.  My usual route (by motorcycle) to Hay or anywhere
north of there (in Wales or Shropshire or cheshire) usually involves
avoiding Abergavenny and going the other side of the river through
Gilwern to Crickhowell, so stopping there for a break, fill-up and
sausages would be quite convenient.

How's the A465 roadworks these days?  Went by car last weekend, so up
the M5 for a bit to avoid the bridge toll so didn't get to check them
out.