[OM] Re: T45 Flamethrowers

Subject: [OM] Re: T45 Flamethrowers
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 18:21:36 -0400
Perhaps Dr. Flash will wish to wait for the radiopopper Jr's
release---they are aiming for this summer sometime. The P1's are
shipping and the Jr's are much more simple devices and unlikely to be
vapor ware. They did have unexpected production problems with their
P1's, though are now shipping working on supporting other brands of
flash units including Oly for those interested in TTL---I'll duck now.

Rumor has it the flash sync speed on the Jr will be about 1/500 and
perhaps reach from South Hamilton, MA to Dr. Flash's desk or 2500ft
depending on conditions. The original cost estimate was 25 bucks. We'll
see.
A waiting patiently,
Mike

http://radiopopper.com/blog/

Thanks.  I'll be waiting for the part number.

Chuck Norcutt