[OM] Re: Dr. Flash reports on Will Crockett's DVD flash tutorial

Subject: [OM] Re: Dr. Flash reports on Will Crockett's DVD flash tutorial
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 19:58:12 +1000
The one I'm about to adapt is made by Brite-Lite (it says here) and
is a 10" ball which bayonets to a black base with globe holder The
throat of the ball is 4.5" (11.5cm) which is handy for several sizes
of flash head. This old Hensel 500 has a unique fitting - square body
11.2cm with two side screws which hold on reflectors. Never seen it
before - I have some cutting to do and a couple of little brackets to
make.
Dean uses an 8" ball for his diffusers, tho' a 6" would probably do a
good job too.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx