[OM] Re: Galapagos

Subject: [OM] Re: Galapagos
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 21:36:36 +1000
They hand the cam to others - that's the way tourists behave. :-)
You'll notice a slight height disparity between them. He's 6' 4", she
4' 11".
If he loses any more weight, they'll look like an exclamation mark.
He refers to her as his 'better third'.
She enjoyed visiting Borneo where people are short - for the first
time she said that she felt normal and he looked like a freak.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx