[OM] [FS]Olympus Camedia C-2100UZ

Subject: [OM] [FS]Olympus Camedia C-2100UZ
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 23:00:59 +0800
Hi, Dear all list members,
I am selling a Japanese interface Camedia C-2100UZ digital camera with box.
An English manual is enclosed. The body is over 95% new, lens without
scratches & mould. 100% workable. The original accessories are enclosed as
AV cable, USB cable, 8MB Smartmedia card, remote control. Besides, a 64MB &
a 128MB Smartmedia cards, Hoya 49mm Skylight 1B filter, USB1.1 Smartmedia
card reader are attached. The camera has taken around 2,xxx shots.

I ask for US$130.

Anyone interested for it, please contact me off the list.

Thanks.

http://www.michaelphotography.net/others/C2100UZ/P1000653.jpg
http://www.michaelphotography.net/others/C2100UZ/P1000654.JPG
http://www.michaelphotography.net/others/C2100UZ/P1000655.JPG